Colts & Mares Mix
High-quality multi-particle feed specifically formulated for pregnant or lactating mares as well as colts in their first months of life. Formulated to provide that essential extra contribution in mares for the development of the foetus from the last third of gestation and later throughout lactation to guarantee a correct feeding transition at the time of weaning, as well as the correct initial development of the foal, covering the adequately all your nutritional and energy needs at this crucial stage.
Wheat bran, Black oats, Maize flakes*, Barley flakes, Barley, Soya bean meal dehulled**, Lucerne meal, Klibbed carob, Maize gluten feed, Palm vegetable oil, Pea flakes, Calcium carbonate, Oat bran, Dicalcium phosphate, Cane molasses, Sodium chloride, Carrot dried.
* Genetically modified ** Produced from genetically modified soya beans
Crude Protein | 13,0 %
Crude Fats | 5,4 %
Crude Fiber | 9,0 %
Crude Ashes | 7,6 %
Calcium | 1,29 %
Phosphorus | 0,59 %
Sodium | 0,31 %
Size: 20 kg
- Vitamin A 20.000 UI/kg
- Vitamin D3 2.000 UI/kg
- Vitamin E 272,5 UI/Kg
- Vitamin B1 10,00 mg/kg
- Vitamin B2 6,00 mg/kg
- Vitamin B6 13,50 mg/kg
- Vitamin B12 30,00 mcgr/kg
- Vitamin K3 4,00 mg/kg
- Biotin 0,62 mg/kg
- Folic acid 2,23 mg/kg
- Choline chloride 400 mg/kg
- Niacin 16,0 mg/kg
- D-Calcium pantothenate 10,0 mg/Kg
- Iron. Ferrous carbonate 120 mg/kg.
- Iodine. Potassium iodide 1,0 mg/kg.
- Cobalt. Coated granulated cobalt (II) carbonate 0,40 mg/kg.
- Copper. Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 20,00 mg/kg.
- Manganese. Manganous oxide 80,00 mg/kg.
- Zinc. Zinc oxide 100,00 mg/kg.
- Zinc. Zinc chelate of hydroxylated analogue of methionine 40,00 mg/kg.
- Selenium. Sodium selenate 0,20 mg/kg.
- Seleniomethionine. Produced by S. Cerevisiae NCYC R397 (selenised yeast inactivated) 0,20 mg/kg.